- Start: July 3, 2017 08:00
- End: July 16, 2017 09:00
THE CHAMPIONSHIP WIMBLEDON
Spacious and sleek, ‘The Gatsby Club’ will provide an entertaining option to impress all your guests at Wimbledon with its cutting edge, super-styled French design.
The double-height glass-fronted space features Eames-inspired furnishings, embodying the redeﬁnition of the very best in sporting hospitality.
Mix nail-biting tennis action with an opportunity to socialize and unwind.
Enjoy culinary delights from Michelin-starred guru Albert Roux’s exclusively designed menu.
2012 was an unforgettable year for an amazing tennis action from some usual suspects winning their 17th and 14th Grand slam titles respectively.
Roger Federer won the men’s ﬁnal against Andy Murray and Serena Williams beat Agnieszka Radwanska in three hard fought sets.
Passes available for the below and other matches, too.
Men's Quarters • Semis • Finals
The Gatsby Club Schedule
09:30 am Underground Travel Card is valid for travel (zones 1-4)
10.00 am The complimentary ‘The Gatsby Club’ shuttle from Southﬁelds. Underground Station starts.
10.30 am The Gatsby Club opens. The gates to the All England Tennis Club open.
11.00 pm Enjoy a glass of Champagne at your table.
11.30 am A 3-course á la carte lunch is served with selected wines.
11.30 am* Play commences on No.2, No.18, and all outside courts.
1.00 pm Play begins on Centre Court and No.1 Court*.
4.00 - 06:00 pm Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream is served.
7.00 pm The Gatsby Club closes.
7.00 pm - 9.00 pm The complimentary ‘The Gatsby Club’ shuttle to Southﬁelds Underground Station stops.
Debenture seats are the ﬁnest tickets on Centre and Number One Courts and are the only seats available for sale before the tournament. They are valid for the full day and provide access to all outside courts on a ﬁrst- come-ﬁrst-served basis. All Debenture tickets come with special badges and provide access to the relevant Debenture Lounge, which includes a bar, restaurant, and special cloakroom facilities very close to the court.
Your Wimbledon experience includes:
- Official Debenture center court, Official Debenture No.1 court
Official No. 1 court ticket.
- Champagne reception served to your table.
- Complimentary bar, including champagne.
- A 3-course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux,
with a choice of specially selected wines.
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream,
designed by Albert Roux.
- Plasma television screens to keep guests informed of play,
- Garden area to relax and unwind.
- Air-conditioning valet car parking (one per four guests).
- Official Wimbledon program.
- Newspapers available upon request.
- Commemorative VIP pass and documentation.
- Shuttle bus to and from Southﬁelds tube station (from 9 am to 7 pm).
- The Gatsby Club has private tables for 2-12 guests.Private areas are available for 40 guests or more.
- Private areas are available for 40 guests or more.
We can offer (upon request)
- Pick-ups, drop offs in Rolls Royce or Bentley.Accommodations at The Savoy (special Wimbledon offers).
- Accommodations at The Savoy (special Wimbledon offers).
- Exclusive shopping experiences.
- Culinary experiences.
- Entertainment including shows, VIP clubbing etc.